Monday, June 18, 2007

Duplicity Dogged the Dachshund

I have finally started (and continued with) a book. I was looking for something a little 'deeper' than the chick-lit I have been reading, however I guess I am not reader for 'deeper' quite yet. When this, Duplicity Dogged the Dachshund, came into the library for me I thought I would give it a try and sure enough it was enjoyable enough for me to continue. This book is in a fairly new series by Blaize Clement. This is the second book in the series starring Dixie Hemingway. Dixie is a former deputy who, after a tragic accident, leaves law enforcement to become a pet sitter. As in any good mystery the pet sitter finds dead bodies (or sometimes Dachshunds do). I really enjoyed the first book, Curiosity Killed the Cat Sitter, and am enjoying this one as well.

No comments: