Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lost and Found

I finished reading "Lost & Found" last night & have to say that I liked the book a LOT. It is about 2-person teams competing in a reality show. The show/game is alot like "The Amazing Race" only in this one they have to find certain items throughout the show/game & bring them with them throughout the rest of the game. The teams are comprised of siblings, spouses, mother/daughter, ex highschool sweethearts, etc. I am a HUGE fan of reality shows so I was immediately attracted to the idea & the story behind all the characters. It has it's funny moments but generally speaking it's more of a drama, you get to know the rhyme & reason behind many of the competitors. Great book though ... I hope there are more written with the "reality show" background setting!

No comments: