Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Year of Fog

I just finished reading "The Year of Fog" and the book was FANTASTIC! I was SO into it & had a hard time putting it down ... definitely gripping & intense. I won't spoil the ending but I have to say that I am angry. Not about the book really but the story. OK wait, that doesn't sound right either. I guess I'm angry about what the people in the story do ... to know what people are capable of. Yes, I do realize this is only a book but I also realize that kids ARE kidnapped and parents, friends and strangers are left to deal with the aftermath in whatever way they can. I can't imagine going through that kind of hell ... but this book does take you there to some degree. I think the author did a superb job of going beyond what you'd expect. A truly great book.

No comments: