Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Nineteen Minutes

by Jodi PicoultJodi Picoult is one of my all time favorite authors. Her books are well written and thought provoking. I highly recommend reading anything by her. Her books are not "light" reads, but so well worth the investment.

If you visit Jodi's website you can hear a podcast about Nineteen Minutes and browse her other books.

Jodi will be in Seattle on Saturday, April 7th. Where do you think I will be?

I am absolutely positive that there will be more Jodi (we are on a first name basis) posts to come on this blog, so I am not going to go on and on...

--------------------------------------

Well, I just finished this book tonight & it definitely made me think. I wonder how a child gets to THIS level of violence. What about all the kids who helped to get him to that point? It makes you rethink how you raise your child(ren) and the things that happen to them.

They always say a school shooting couldn't happen where you live ... until it does.

SCARY!!!

No comments: