Sunday, April 29, 2007

Reading on the road...

While in D.C. I completed 'Flirting with Forty' by Jane Porter. This was an easy to read book with lots of emotion. I recommend it when you want a light, easy book...like a beach read. As I said, however, there is quite a bit of emotion involved. I think that any woman (divorced, single, or happily married -like myself) can relate to the main character. Good read.

I just started this book yesterday (May 8th) & I'm already over 1/2 way through it & I LOVE IT! Jerrie gives a good review of it being an easy read ... for sure! I've giggled, smiled & thought (oh no) through the book so far. I can't wait to see how it ends!!!
This is my third or fourth Kris Radish book. I just started it so there really isn't much to say. Most of her books are, well...hmmm...good reads, very in tune with females. I don't really know what to write about them, I read them, enjoyed them and passed them on, but at the same time I had the feeling that they were a little "out there." I look forward to reading this one -it is a Booksense recommended read. I'll update later.

No comments: