I have held off on writing a review for this book for quite awhile. I needed to time to process and decide what I am going to say. I still haven't quite properly formed what I want to say...So, here are just some of my thoughts:
- I loved the first third. The Italy and food part. Loved it.
- I think that the book got progressively worse (I hate to use the word boring, but...).
- There were some great phrases/sentences/passages that were thoughtful and insightful.
- The tone was chatty and easy to read. Like talking to a friend.
- A friend who's spiritual path is starting to annoy you.
- I completely lost interest about 20 pages to the end - I skim/sped read those last pages.