Thursday, January 24, 2008

Once Around the Track

I just finished "Once Around the Track" & I really liked it. I tell you, if you really want to get an insider's view of a NASCAR team, this is a good book for it. You see how it's not just about the driver (as lots of people think). The entire team makes or breaks a race ... and in this book it just happens to be an all-female team (except for the driver, Badger). I really liked the dynamics throughout the book between the different team members & their reasons for joining the team. I could totally see "Ward" in the book & that made me smile SO much! The book is great but if you aren't intersted in NASCAR I definitely wouldn't recommend it. If you want to see what all the fuss is about, give it a try ... it's well worth the time!!! ☺

No comments: