Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Space Between Before and After

"The Space Between Before and After" was a great book with a teriffic storyline! It tells the tale of Holli, Harrison, their son Connor, his girlfriend Kilian, grandma Raine, step-mother Georgia & dad, Ray. I loved how the author told the story from Hollyanne (as a child) and Holli (as an adult) ... because the horrible events in her childhood shaped the flawed woman she turned out to be. I loved Grandma Raine's character & hated step-monster Georgia's ... as I think the author intended, at least maybe until the end of the book. I was totally engrossed in the lives of this family & the turbulent ups & downs they were dealing with. I was genuinely shocked by the "twist" at the end but very pleasantly surprised for sure. I definitely recommend this book ... read it! I own it ... I'll let you borrow it! ☺

1 comment:

jkluginbill said...

Yay! I am glad someone updated the book blog. I think it was feeling neglected.

I might have to borrow this...you know...after I read the rest in my tbr pile.

Glad you enjoyed it! :)