Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Ten Best Days of My Life


Jerrie let me borrow "The Ten Best Days of My Life" for my trip to Hawaii & as she predicted, I did sit on the beach & read it ... it was a PERFECT beach read! Although she did tell me I wouldn't cry & surprise, I did. Regardless though, I totally enjoyed this book. I was intrigued by the author's description of Heaven & the different planes you could live on. I had deep thoughts (hush) about what the 10 best days in MY life would be & other than having each of my kids, I couldn't think of anything worthy. I found that sad for me personally but the book got me thinking which is never a bad thing! ☺

1 comment:

Angie said...

Just finished this book this afternoon. Cheryl I am with you, this book made me cry at the end! And that doesn't happen that often. Especially for a book that was so light and fun the rest of the time! I did enjoy it so thanks both of you ladies!